A PATH TO WOOD


Last night, when I woke up; 
From a dream I saw, I broke up.
Memories were, past to mind; 
A light indeed, I couldn’t find.

A boy of about four,
peeping through hole of my door. 
A story yet to explore; 
The eyes, I couldn’t Ignore.

I walked off to him, 
he ran from light to dim. 
I couldn’t see his face; 
Boy in distress, full of disgrace.

I ran behind, behind to find;
The lost memory, I couldn’t find.
I followed the path, he travelled; 
For the mystery to be unravelled. 

I begged to stop, I yelled, I cried.
He turned to me, my eyes surprised. 
I couldn’t speak; On knees, I stood. 
Vanished my childhood, in a path to wood. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A PATH TO WOOD

Last night, when I woke up;  From a dream I saw, I broke up. Memories were, past to mind;  A light indeed, I couldn’t find. ...